How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

New Contributor

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

RE: Cancellation of Emirati 150 plan

Dear Sir

Please let me know how to cancel Emirathi 150 plan. I have one year contract and i didn't complete my contract period. I started post paid on 20th March 2017. I activated 2 GB extra package. How much i want to pay for cancel this post paid account

Regards

Liju 

Hello @FebyTom

Please share with us the relevant number in a private message along with your full name with date of birth as registered with  us so we can check and advise.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Please let me know how to cancel smart plan 150 please cancel plan

Sorry to learn that @KamleshFhansekar

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth to check & assist you further?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hello
Sir my name is Muhammad abbas I brought pre paid sim but there are two sales man of Du give me post paid sim in mistakes .I am work in resturant salary 900 please block my number 0524880107 please
New Contributor

Please sir block my number 0524880107

Hi @AbbasKhan

Kindly provide us a copy of the signed contract in a private message to check the matter with the relevant team.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

1 agent came to me and he said du have a promo for 230 a month with iphone 7plus 6gb data and 300 flixeble minutes. But now i recieved 1 gb data and 300 flixeble minutes only and i have to pay 150 a month pls help me. I dont like this 150 a month because its useless. I want the 230 that he promised me. Pls help. 0523235640

Hi @Hani2

Kindly provide us a copy of the signed contract in a private message to check the matter with the relevant team.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Established Member

i went cancal my smart plan