How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

New Contributor

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

I'm from Rak.Last month when I was visit dubai ,on the way to patrol stn smoebody stop me and asked me, "I'm from DU,can I speak with you".Then he starts to convince me.He said to me,if you active Etisalat to Du150 plan today, than you will get 1st month free 300 min and 6gb data.Then 2nd,3rd & 4th month 50percent discount on 150 --that means another 3 month I have to pay 75 each to get 300 & 6gb.Then 1st week of useses I recieve bill 103.85.
My number 0501161252.
I cantuct customer care, they said there is no offer.I call that person on last 20 days, 50 times.He said me, he'll check why the offer not active ! Other wise he'll give back money.Any way it's a poor service and I think it's a sceam.I want to cancel the plan.No more Du never.what I have to do for cancellation. Please let me know.It's a sceam.
New Contributor

I'm from Rak.Last month when I was visit dubai ,on the way to patrol stn smoebody stop me and asked me, "I'm from DU,can I speak with you".Then he starts to convince me.He said to me,if you active Etisalat to Du150 plan today, than you will get 1st month free 300 min and 6gb data.Then 2nd,3rd & 4th month 50percent discount on 150 --that means another 3 month I have to pay 75 each to get 300 & 6gb.Then 1st week of useses I recieve bill 103.85.
My number 0501161252.
I cantuct customer care, they said there is no offer.I call that person on last 20 days, 50 times.He said me, he'll check why the offer not active ! Other wise he'll give back money.Any way it's a poor service and I think it's a sceam.I want to cancel the plan.No more Du never.what I have to do for cancellation. Please let me know.It's a sceam.

Hi @Mizanur

Kindly provide us in a private message a copy of the signed contract that mentions the discount, so we can check the matter with the relevant team.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I want to cancel my contract !
My phone number is 0521XXXX48.
Please let me know the process!
The card is on my name siddharthkumar challa.

Hello @SiddyChalla

Please share with us your full name with date of birth in a private message so we check and advise.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi, I want to cancel my 101 Smartplan 150 this june 30 2017, my number is 052-4586118.

I started my plan on 29-12-2016. I want to know any details for payment i need to know. 

The contract is only for 6 months. 

New Contributor

Hello Raheel, I took the du smart plan from Alkhail street. September 16 , but still I didn't use the no and .when I took the sim that time sales man he didn't give proper information .I want to cancel my smart plan please help me. My number is 971521XXXX697 .I can't afford it.

New Contributor

Please i want to cancel my smart plan.
My number is +971525XXXX06
Amankwa Prince is my name
2nd feb.1994

Hi @LesterBa

Please note check your private message as we shared the response there.

Thanks

Jacob

Was this helpful?