How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

New Contributor

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Sooraj maliackal Surendran
Date of birth: XX/X/19XX

Hi @SoorajKurumassery

Thank you for the details, you’re already on Extra data 6GB contract for 24 months, you'd need to pay AED 1,500 early termination fees plus any outstanding amount in order to cancel the line.

Thanks

Jacob

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I am having a plan smart 300 for 24 months contract. i get 12 gb data, 600 flexi minutes and 300 on one number. i am 6 months now. i want to change to prepay and cancel the plan. how much fee i have to pay in order to cancel the plan?
New Contributor

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 300 having 24 months contract ?

I am having a plan smart 300 for 24 months contract. i get 12 gb data, 600 flexi minutes and 300 on one number. i am 6 months now. i want to change to prepay and cancel the plan. how much fee i have to pay in order to cancel the plan?

New Contributor

My Name is Jerin I want to cancel this 150 smart plan my no 0528273583

Hello @Jerin

Please confirm your full name with date of birth as registered with us so we can check and advise.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi, I want to cancel my smartplan 150, my number is 052-6015248. I started my plan on 04-08-2016. What process I should do and how much should I need to pay.

New Contributor

can u also help me i want to know how much is the balance of my du acct bcos i cant view it on the machine already. number is 0526641014

Sorry to learn that @madz_siobal

In order to cancel your Postpaid Plan:

- The bill amount needs to be cleared

- The early termination fee of AED 500 needs to be paid as there are 5 remaining months from the 24 months contract

- After the cancellation is complete, the final bill (includes unbilled usage until the cancellation date) will be issued

Kindly inform us once the amounts are cleared & send us in a private message your full name, date of birth & an alternative contact number, so we can forward the request to the relevant team.

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?

Hi @KimberlyMaeDelRosario

Kindly note that your total bill amount is AED 1801.39

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?