How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Occasional Contributor

How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

Hello,

Please let me know how to cancel smart plan 150. I do not have two years contract. I started from February 2016. Kindly let me know the process detail and how much I have to pay for this?

Best Regards,

Alicia

75 REPLIES
du Employee

Re: How to cancel the smart plan 150 ?

hello Alicia

well as you haven't provided your number so I wont be able to give you the exact figure. but based on what you query is.. you should pay 300dhs to deactivate the contract. and if want to migrate to prepaid then another 100dhs for migration. incase you are letting go of your number then you pay aed 300dhs.

raheel k
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your prompt reply Raheelkhalid!

One last question is I didn't take two years contract. I took base on 6 months plan so now I used already 3 1/2 month. Do I still need to pay 300 AED or any other options if I will cancel this? 

Thank you,

Alicia

du Employee

kindly provide your number so I can give you the exact info you need

raheel k
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
New Contributor

Hi raheel. I have the same concern, I'd like to cancel my smart plan 150. Could you please check my number and advise (971552723534). Thank you

I took base on 6 months plan so now I used already 3 1/2 month. Do I still need to pay 300 AED or any other options if I will cancel this? 

my number-0528753548

any exceptional case if the fees will avoid

Hi @kxblrx

Kindly note that if you decide to cancel your plan now, an early termination fee of AED 1200 will apply as the 24 months contract (started on 16/03/2016) hasn't finished yet.

You can either pay the amount & cancel the plan now, or wait until the contract period finishes then cancel.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi @ChakkungalPuthenpuraIqbal

Unfortunately since the 6 months haven't finished yet, the AED 300 early termination fee will apply if you decide to cancel your plan now.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Sir am using smart150 plan since last September.my mobile number is052 1XX XX29.now I want to cancel my plan and cut the connection.how much I want to pay for this.i think this is 2 yr contract.plz help me

Hi @SoorajKurumassery

Would you please provide us with your full name and date of birth along with the concerned number in a private message for further assistance?

Thanks
Jacob

Was this helpful?