Extra charges

Occasional Contributor

Extra charges

Dear,
Please check
The total amount to be paid as per last bill is AED 249.25 and is due by 19/03/2017. Your unbilled amount as of the last 2 hours is AED 21.66 (excluding your monthly fees). For more details on your unutilized rewards, please SMS "rewards" to 1233.
Last month i had extra 100 for content which i had requested and on call complaint they deactivated.Current month also seen extra charges.could you please advise me how to get rid of this ugly charges which I did not asked to.
10 REPLIES
Occasional Contributor

Re: Extra charges

Dear,
My number 0554400985
Please check
The total amount to be paid as per last bill is AED 249.25 and is due by 19/03/2017. Your unbilled amount as of the last 2 hours is AED 21.66 (excluding your monthly fees). For more details on your unutilized rewards, please SMS "rewards" to 1233.
Last month i had extra 100 for content which i had requested and on call complaint they deactivated.Current month also seen extra charges.could you please advise me how to get rid of this ugly charges which I did not asked to.
Occasional Contributor

What precautions should I take avoid
Changes for ads while using data.

Hi @ismail2

Please note that "VIPGAMES" was already deactivated on 18-Feb-2017, since it is weekly subscription you'll be charged each 7 days until deactivation date 18-Feb-2017. After that you won't be charged for the same. Please note that all the 3rd party subscriptions comes only from the customer's side and we've no control over it, either directly by clicking the advertisements links while surfing or through the short codes SMSes or the applications downloaded on your phone, And indirectly by linking any device to your phone's data over the Personal Hotspot and subscribing by any of the previously mentioned methods. We always advice our customers to be aware from ads while browsing to avoid unwanted subscriptions.

Thanks 

Jacob

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi @ismail2

Please note that "VIPGAMES" was already deactivated on 18-Feb-2017, since it is weekly subscription you'll be charged each 7 days until deactivation date 18-Feb-2017. After that you won't be charged for the same. Please note that all the 3rd party subscriptions comes only from the customer's side and we've no control over it, either directly by clicking the advertisements links while surfing or through the short codes SMSes or the applications downloaded on your phone, And indirectly by linking any device to your phone's data over the Personal Hotspot and subscribing by any of the previously mentioned methods. We always advice our customers to be aware from ads while browsing to avoid unwanted subscriptions.

Thanks 

Jacob

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi @ismail2

Thanks 

Jacob

Was this helpful?

Hello

Kindly check my account my number is 0525428412

I just bought this yesterday. The salesperson said that I can use this for a month because its a limited offer only and after a month, if I do not want to renew, its ok.

He said this smartplan has 6g data but it only has 1g. I checked my balance it showed that I have unbilled amount as of the last 2 hours of AED 29.18 excluding my monthly fees. How is that possible???

And also I want to deactivate this plan. I need to know how much will I pay. I regret buying this that salesman fooled me.

Hello @Mary12345

Would you share your full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

I AM GETTING THE SAME... i've complained so many times and no one can support me.

0559945328 - May 16, 1986.

Unbilled amount increased to 800AED in two days.. this is unacceptable

Hi @IvanJoshua

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Was this helpful?