Du agents are liar

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Du agents are liar

One du agent came into our shop and offer a free sim and a watch mobile and said that its only a trial no need to pay anything for 1 month and then i used it then after i received a message that i have to pay..then i ask him about this and said just ignore..then after a month theres a msg again that i have to pay the new doubled amount..then he told me exchange my sim and register to etisalat and until now its generating and became 590aed..im working hard just to have a remit money to my family then i will pay something i didn't use..pls help me with this...this guy is now ignoring my calls and messages..it should stop generating..i dont that enough money to pay this bills..

Agent: Haseem
14 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor
Software
Telecommunications

Re: Du agents are liar

In that case you need to contract to the customer care for and make a staff complaint .

Occasional Contributor

Then what im going to do with that bill?
Occasional Contributor

Can you help me to stop generating that bill because im not using it..
Frequent Contributor
Software
Telecommunications

dear I do understand the situation but I will defiantly suggest you to use because Du does not care about that. and they will generate your bill .   

Frequent Contributor
Software
Telecommunications

If you don’t have signed any extra data contract then after 6 month you can deactivate the line. 

Occasional Contributor

How can i use if he suggest me to transfer to etisalat..
Occasional Contributor

How to deactivate the line
Frequent Contributor
Software
Telecommunications

If you have any prof that agent make a fake commitment. you can put it to customer.care@du.ae 

Frequent Contributor
Software
Telecommunications

simply by visiting any du store paying the foreclosure amount you can deactivate the line.