Deactivated sim card

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

Deactivated sim card

I went to du branch in moe last tuesday and they told me that my sim card is deactivated is there any way to reactivate it? My number is 0528186790.
10 REPLIES

Re: Deactivated sim card

Hello @Johnmartine

You can submit a request at du store to reactivate the number and will be given in case it's available.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

My name Azhar Dildar I buy yesterday SIM from your agent he don't give me proper information about sim my friend told me that is Bill payment SIM . I requested to you deactivate my SIM No: 0558072987

Hello @Alishanmirza

Would you share you full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Occasional Visitor

My due sime in expected dectivated please active my some some unofficial numbers contect and accounts in this sim number connected du 0559601765

Hi @achua

Would you please share more details about the matter to further assist you?

Thanks

Abdulrazaq

Was this helpful?
Occasional Contributor

Hi 

I Bought a new sim from agent last wednesday and they told me that my sim card will be activated within 24hrs. Nothing happend for 2 days. I visited DU in MOE they resubmitted application quoting it was stuck. Its been 5 days now still not activated. What should i do? Am missing on important calls.

My number is 0508412368

Can u tell me how thim deactivated thim
New Contributor

Good morning sir, please help me to deactivate my nomber, 0555695638 please help me coz someone take this nomber