Credit Balance Gone missing

Credit Balance Gone missing

To whom it may concern,

I was trying to reach customer care to speak to an operator however i think its impossible. I just wanna to figure out how come i reload of 20aed , and with my daily subscription of 3aed social. Once i reloaded it, it says "Your daily bundle has been successfully renewed and is valid for 24 hours. To check your balance anytime, SMS 'Bal' to 1355" and that was 9Jan17. However on the nxt day 10Jan17, du txted me that i dont have sufficient balance. But i jst reloaded 20aed?!!????? How it happened?!!?!
My mob number: ‭‭+971 55 3XX XX80‬‬

Awaiting for a positive answer!

Shey

10 REPLIES

Re: Credit Balance Gone missing

Hi @FrencineGozun

Please note that you were having the AED3 daily bundles active and there is no wrong deduction happened. Now you've the unlimited social data active AED 2. To check your balance dial *135# and follow the instructions.

Thanks
Jacob

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

Now as well right at this moment i just load for 20dhs. I didnt make any call i was connected to the wifi but my call time is zero balance??? Whats going on here. I also add load last dec 28 2017 for 50dhs. I didnt make anything. I didnt call even. But to my surprise after new year january 1 2018. All of the mobile credit that on my account gone?!!! What happend here DU! Be fair with your costumer!!!!

Hello,

Please provide us with the concerned number in a private message so we can check and assist you better.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

I am having the same problem my airtime dissapearing everytime i recharge it my number 582249548

Hello @CollenColzDerera, please note that 3rd party SMS's are deactivated now and we've refunded your line with 28 AED as an exception, however we advise you to be careful while browsing to avoid any balance deduction from your main balance. Thanks

Ali

Was this helpful?
Aiz
Occasional Visitor

I had same problem twice , i did only one local call and my credit balance is 2 aed only now , it happened before as well. My number is 0582537876 please let me know
Aiz
Occasional Visitor

I had the same problem twice , I only made one local for less than one minute and my balance is only 2 aed now , before that all my balance 20 aed came to zero I don’t know for which reason , please cheack my number 0582537876 . I am looking forward to hear from you . Thanks
New Contributor

Dear Moderator,

I had the same issue with my number 0555920596. I lost 10 AED from my "more time" without any reason or showing any aknowledment message regarding why the balance has been deducted. Please advise. Please explain the reason for this deduction, as I dont want this to happen again.

Highlighted

even me my balanced Also gone missing
without any notifications from du.. 😑😑😑😑😑