online chat

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

(2)
193 Comments
New Contributor

I want to ask i credit my account with 25 AED for renewel internet bundle but i dont recived any sms from du, kindly tell me did my internet package renewed. my mobile number is 0525871921

Hi @shaharipur2003

Kindly note the bundle has been activated on your number & you can send an SMS with Bal to 1355 to check

Thanks,

Mutwakil

New Contributor

rcvd prank call from 055 1322306  saying you are the winner for AED 200 thousand and asking to call back the same no. then go to the UAE exchange for the money collection. this kind of prank call receiving many people daily and loosing money from there account  but no any final solution /tacking action against this people. pls do something and put them in jail

they are saying calling from do official 

Hi @jobikb889

Could you provide us your number on which you've received the call in a private message & confirm the time of call, so we can raise the matter to the relevant team for necessary action?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

New Contributor

I just want to call customer representative pls give number that I can contact

Hello @sajid720

please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives or 188 to speak to one of our Enterprise Customer Service Representatives, or you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you

Thanks

Established Member

goood morning

Established Member

good morning

Established Member

my number0524798612

i want deactive my 300mb bundles 

Established Member

my number 0524798612 postpaid

i want to deactive my 300mb bundles