online chat

0 Kudos

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

(2)
226 Comments
Established Member

i have a issue that i was having a du sim by my name 0524340802 and know i have just losted it so from can i get it back

plz give me a call onn 0561065334  i live in sharjah al ghafia i need a nearest place for that so i can visit it easily and get my sim card back

i need du post paid my budget is low 

i just pay for 150 Aed  for 600 international minuts and 12 GB data 

any offer for me 

plz  contact 0553506797

Hi @muhammadumairgsm

Kindly check our Postpaid Plans & you can visit any of our stores to apply

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Established Member

my number is disconnected how can i update my id online

Hi @rislan

Kindly visit any of our stores with your valid Emirates ID to preform the registeration.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Hello... i broke my simcard.. and i want to check my SMS can i do it online using my du account?

Unfortunately no @toinkstah

Kindly visit any of our stores with your valid Emirates ID to issue a replacement SIM card.

The replacement charge is AED 20.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Sorry to learn that @sodik1881

May we have the Order reference number in a private message, so we can check the matter with the relevant team?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

New Contributor

I want to ask i credit my account with 25 AED for renewel internet bundle but i dont recived any sms from du, kindly tell me did my internet package renewed. my mobile number is 0525871921

Hi @shaharipur2003

Kindly note the bundle has been activated on your number & you can send an SMS with Bal to 1355 to check

Thanks,

Mutwakil