online chat

0 Kudos

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

(2)
315 Comments

Hi @mujeeb1985

If you're referring to the Hajj Roaming Data Bundles, you can check the remaining data balance:
- For Postpaid, visit the data portal at mydata.du.ae from your Mobile or use the du App
- For Prepaid, simply dial *135#

Thanks,
Mutwakil

but i cannot get interntet data balance info , i need to check how many data package balance . i mean usage

Hi @mujeeb1985

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth to check & assist you further?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

New Contributor

good mornig du

i registere my ID  through du application from my phone , but they block my sim

Hello @055d16u5578

Would you share your concerned Number along with full name & date of birth in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

New Contributor

I can not subscribe with du 25 dirham unlimited social data plan with 35 minutes ...

Hi @AmirKaleem

Kindly check your inbox

Thanks,

Mutwakil

New Contributor

hi,

i want to update my postpaid mobile number in my account. kindly assist me how to update and want to check my call history

Hi @awadqandoos

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name, date of birth & email address to check & assist you further?

Thank you,
Mutwakil

New Contributor

DEAR SIR

PLEASE DEACTIVATE ANY SUBSCRIPTIONS IN THIS NUMBER  0527006316

User ID Jagdish Shah
Service ID 0527006316
Tariff Plan Premier Plan D