online chat

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

(2)
160 Comments
Super Contributor

I already suggested it long time back. No one responded Smiley Happy I hope because of the large customer base practically it is bit hard to handle that. 

hello khan here can you plz tell me that you issue static ip for sharjah ?
Community Manager
Status changed to: We're reviewing it

Occasional Visitor

hello

New Contributor

I'm not getting incoming international calls, if someone calling from india it shows number not correct. But no problem with local calls.

New Contributor

i want to speakto customer service representative. Which no. i have to dial??

New Contributor

why have you guys made it impossible to speak to a customer service agent? It is annoying to be asked to check videos on the internet for help. What if no access to the internet is my issue? What shall one do then? plus it should be absolutely the customers choice to look for a solution on the website or to speak to a representative. PLEASE remove all annoyingly useless options and let the custmoer speak to another human for help, because the customers dont have all the time of the world either.

- Your Very Angry & Frustrated but still Loyal Customer

Occasional Visitor

I am losing AED 5 per day. I wanna stop the service.

New Contributor

Hi...its been 1 minth now i smart plan 150, 12 months contract activated on my number..but i would like to cancel it. What would be the procedure?? Do I need pay any exist fee??

New Contributor

hello