online chat

0 Kudos

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

(3)
420 Comments
Community Manager

Hi @AsadAli62 @Manukanniyan @HadilHadi 

We would love to assist you and provide you with the support needed as soon as possible, but kindly make sure to check the community boards and use the relevent one as this one is dedicated to the ideas shared by the users.

Thank you and have a nice day.

New Contributor

Hi 

Yesterday I active botim but by mistake I subscribe 50 drms for data actually I’m using wifi so if I put more 50 drms it I’ll activate or should put 100 again to activate for wifi my number 0581246541

Occasional Visitor

Hi, I would like to know how is the wheather in August in Dubai/Abu Dhabi ? I project to come for vacation with 2 kids (6 & 4 years)

Thank for your help

Best regards

Sami

New Contributor

hi 

my sim card is registered under tha eida of my sister but this nmber i am using since last 3 years and my sister is not here in uae now so can i change the ownership on my name by submitting eida card 

Occasional Visitor

I have issue of blance every time i recharge my blance after few min i recive an msg that your blance below 10 recharge soon what this where going my blance long time its happing to me please stop any extra service if active and solve my problem

Occasional Visitor

Hello Sir,

My name is Sajjad Akhtar and mobile number is 0557659172 when I recharge my balance then automatically balance reduce from main balance so I tried to contact customer service to solve my problem but operator option comes only in Arabic language. Could you pls  change operater language in Urdu in my so number that it gonna be easy to talk with Du operater.

your immediate action regarding my problem would be highly  appreciated.

Regards.

Sajjad Akhtar

good evening i just want to ask everytime i recharge my mobile and im using data 2 aed per day the excess load the i have always gone for a minute.. is there any solution for this matter..

good evening

please help me regarding my concern about my load everytime

Hi @jhengdavid

please provide us with your concerned number so we can check the matter and assist you accordingly.

Thanks

Obaid