online chat

0 Kudos

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

(3)
359 Comments
New Contributor

to where il send private msg to you?

Occasional Visitor
Hello,am trying to talk to customer care operator but the option is available hence reffering me to call 199 which is charged hence should be free of charge.otherwise am having aproblem i didn't activate any service but whenever i credit my line its immediately deducted telling me its for caller tunes,plz de activate the service coz i don't need it.And am tired of losing my credit without making the best use of it.Thanks i will appreciate when u handle it.0526812477

Hello @kf26,

Just press on @duSupport and you will find (Send a message) next to the search bar in the upper right corner.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Hello @Abancliff,

To deactivate the Caller Tunes service, please SMS "CTD" to 1560. Once you receive a confirmation SMS, kindly reply with an SMS "CTD" again to confirm the request. You will receive a deactivation confirmation SMS within 24 Hours.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

New Contributor

I sent private message since yesterday already

Hello @kf26,

We couldn't see any private message sent from your side. Please resend the message again.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

New Contributor

To whom I will send my private message Mahmoud?

Occasional Visitor

Hi,

I'm asik mohamed mohamed sulaiman 

my du number is 0589562088. Today, i receive only a incoming call.

But outing is not working, may i know the reason for that.

My visa renewal process going on.

Occasional Visitor

Hey i woukd like to talk to an agent about my billing and if i can pay it in instalment starting next month....i need an answer urgently 

Hello @sheik_94,

Please restart your handset and try to use the SIM card in another device, also make sure to have credit and let us know if the issue remains.

Thank you,

Mahmoud