Signal Repeaters for Mobile Reception Black Spots

0 Kudos

Signal Repeaters for Mobile Reception Black Spots

Du should follow Etisalat's example in installing signal repeaters into locations where mobile reception is known to be bad.  I live in a building that is cabled by Du for telephone, internet and TV.  Mobile phone reception throughout the entire building is terrible, but only Etisalat have installed signal repeaters into the building.  I reported this problem to Du when I first moved into the building three years ago.  Three months ago I was contacted by a Du representative who told me that an engineer would be visiting me to attach a device to boost mobile phone reception in my apartment to my Du Cable Router.  It would be a really good idea for Du to start following through on requests like this

12 Comments
Status changed to: It Already Exists

For details, please click here

Occasional Visitor

I have changed my mobile service from etisalat  to du but unfortunately  the signal in my building is weak is it becasue it's in sharjah and du coverage in sharjah is weak

Sorry to learn that @AhmedElsafty

May we have your number in a private message @duSupport, so we can check & assist you further?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Occasional Visitor

I transfer to a new flat in al nahda dubai but the signal on our buidling is weak. I need to go to balcony to catch the signal. It's unsafe for me and for my wife to come to balcony to make a call or to receive a sms.

Hello @Aj22,

Could you provide us the following information in a priavte message, so we can raise the matter to the relevant team for further assistance?

• Affected Numbers:
  • Emirate:
  • Road Name and number:
  • Area Name:
  • Building Name & Floor Number: Or
  • Villa Number:
  • Landmarks:
  • Coordinates (Using Google Map):
  • Frequency (issue occurred once or all the time):
  • Mobility (static or driving):
  • Handsets Types:
  • If you’ve used a different Handset, mention its type:
  • What appears on the screen (LTE, 3G, E, H+…):
  • Alternative Contact Number:
  • Suitable time to contact you:

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Occasional Visitor

we are facing signal issues in k6 building al rigga for long years. please resolve and help us...

Hi @AjayHere9

Could you provide us the following information in a priavte message, so we can raise the matter to the relevant team for further assistance?

• Affected Numbers:
  • Emirate:
  • Road Name and number:
  • Area Name:
  • Building Name & Floor Number: Or
  • Villa Number:
  • Landmarks:
  • Coordinates (Using Google Map):
  • Frequency (issue occurred once or all the time):
  • Mobility (static or driving):
  • Handsets Types:
  • If you’ve used a different Handset, mention its type:
  • What appears on the screen (LTE, 3G, E, H+…):
  • Alternative Contact Number:
  • Suitable time to contact you:

Thanks

Obaid

New Contributor

Dear Representative,

We have shifted from International City to Al Quoz 4th area Dubai in a new building but the DU signal in our building is very weak. Please advise.

Please help to do the needful. Thanks

Kind Regards

Samadullah

New Contributor

I live in Oud Metha area & I’m having serious issue of weak signals in my building. I am using Du postpaid number since 9 years & paying he’ll lot of money every month I never had such issues in the past but I recently moved to Oud Metha area in February 2018 & since than I’m having trouble of bad network. I have raised complain in March dated 18th & it came as a surprise to me when I called for follow up on 22nd March & they informed that complain is already closed without intimating me. Than they raised new complain on 22nd & they mentioned that technical team will be visiting. When the team visited on 28th March they submitted their report to back end team informing them that signals are really poor that team informed me that our another technical team will come & they will install signal booster into your appartment when I called on 10th of April 2018 because I did hear anything for more than 20 days from their side I realized that they again closed my complain. Than they raised 3rd complain & they called me on 13th of April informing me that we cannot do anything till 2019 & that is also not a promise we don’t have any solution & after sometime of that call I received a message from Du mentioning that we are happy to inform you that the complain which raised is resolved. 

This is ridiculous thing I have ever come across. I need a solution or else I will close my numbers. 

New Contributor

I my network booster is not working. Tried contacting customercare but due high volume of calls they never pick up.