online chat

New Contributor

Re: online chat

Hello my phone number 0552452677

New Contributor

I have requested you to cancel the service . My cancellation reference No. is 1-87408821484 dated 16th of May 2017. 

Please confirm. 

Hi @ananthas

Kindly allow us to check the matter with the relevant team & you'll be updated

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi @ananthas

we have forwarded the matter to the relevant team to proceed with your request and they will update you soon.

Thanks

Nader

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi, I m sending REWARDS in sms to 1233 but updating information are not receiving, it show 8 days prior record of my free minutes and bundles, any other method to check or how this issue will be fixed

hi i m sending REWARDS in sms to 1233 but updated information not receiving of my bundles it gives 8 days prior bundles information, any alternative method to check bundles in postpaid or how it will be fixed

New Contributor

Last week I have subscribed for Data Offer AED 35 ( 1Gb / 1 Month Validity) and i have completed my 1 Gb in a weeks time and now again want to activate the same offer which is still existing in my mobile data offer.. pls guide me on this

Hi @ShaikThameem

You'd need to wait until the renewl date for the bundle to be renewed, or you could deactivate it by sending an SMS with QUITDO to 5050 & dial *055# to get a different deal as these deals are system are system automated; they differ from time to time

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

رد: online chat

خطي باسم اخي والاقامه انتهت وجددها ولكن كيف يتم التحديث 

New Contributor

Dear Customer Service

MOBILE NO 0544447096

i send several e mails to your office and also phone calls, please  look into its   few min back i chat with Etisalat