online chat

Established Member

Re: online chat

hi

Established Member

i have a issue that i was having a du sim by my name 0524340802 and know i have just losted it so from can i get it back

plz give me a call onn 0561065334  i live in sharjah al ghafia i need a nearest place for that so i can visit it easily and get my sim card back

i need du post paid my budget is low 

i just pay for 150 Aed  for 600 international minuts and 12 GB data 

any offer for me 

plz  contact 0553506797

Hi @muhammadumairgsm

Kindly check our Postpaid Plans & you can visit any of our stores to apply

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

my number is disconnected how can i update my id online

Hi @rislan

Kindly visit any of our stores with your valid Emirates ID to preform the registeration.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hello... i broke my simcard.. and i want to check my SMS can i do it online using my du account?

Unfortunately no @toinkstah

Kindly visit any of our stores with your valid Emirates ID to issue a replacement SIM card.

The replacement charge is AED 20.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?

Sorry to learn that @sodik1881

May we have the Order reference number in a private message, so we can check the matter with the relevant team?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

I want to ask i credit my account with 25 AED for renewel internet bundle but i dont recived any sms from du, kindly tell me did my internet package renewed. my mobile number is 0525871921