online chat

Established Member

Re: online chat

want to knlw about roaming package in india for 2 weeks

Occasional Contributor

sir my name abid hussain my du number 0557XXXX80 ..re . registration sim .

sir.i have registered my sime on 24th jan but the still service is not been activated..have again visted your office 5feb but service is not activated . have again visted 8feb and 24feb and 28 feb but the still service is not been activated..my ie maile abid.s49@yahooh.com

Hi @umapjp72

Kindly check our Roaming Data Bundles

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

hi i want to find job in du 

New Contributor

just help me to find job in du

Established Member

Hello du I just activated 10 minutes international calls only to find out it doesn't work in Africa.can I get my airtime back because these minutes only work in Asian countries.thank you.

Hi @Eve1

The 10 minutes of International Minutes Pack Offer can only be used to call Bangladesh, China, India, Pakistan & Egypt. 

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Good morning

From morning there is no network on my du sim any problem with the server pls update

New Contributor

From morning there is no network on my du sim any problem with the server pls update

MYF

SInce Morning, I'm receiving an error "SIM Registration Failed", please help me out asap.