online chat

Occasional Visitor

Re: online chat

Hi

actually i want to know that i have change my package plan from prepaid to postpaid 150 package plan. I already paid the bill for the month of december. Now it shows that bill for the december in not paid. kindly check and confirm.

Hi @MatiullahShahParacha

Could you provide us your number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth?

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

how can i converet my 3g sim to LTE 

New Contributor

how can i converet my 3g sim to LTE

Hi @rashadop

You can change to LTE from the Network Settings on your Mobile.

Kindly note that for Prepaid lines, a data bundle of 1GB or more needs to be activated to get the LTE service.

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

hi i want to know how to pat my bill for the internet and TV I can't find soultion and im out UAE

Hi @SamehMohamed,

You can pay your monthly bills Online using a UAE issued Credit Card.

Visit the Online Account Page, register using your du Account number, save the Credit Card information then pay the Bills.

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Established Member

Hello,

I am so upset with du service....when on 8th Nov i cancelled my data by calling call centre.... why I am being charged for next months.... if your agents doesn't record is it my mistake?  If yes...why do you have call centre or customers should record callls whenever you make a call to du customer care?

Sorry to learn that @SCUDHA

Could you provide us the concerned number in a private message along with your full name & date of birth, so we can check & assist you further?

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Established Member

salam, i want to ask when my exiting plan agreement complete, and i want to change my exiting plan.