online chat

New Contributor

Re: online chat

Hello

Hello @Nithesh

Would you share your concerned Number in a private message so we can assist you better?

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hello,

I have requested to re active my number since yesterday but the number is still inactive? can I ask how many hours it will take more to become active

Hi @NasirAliShah

May we have your number in a private message? & could you confirm where did you request the reactivation?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Dear Sir,

Kind Attn Coustomer Service Center,

Good Day ! 

Ref# 058-9125744

I the undersign AHMAD ALI, would like to inform you that on 22nd-June-2017. I have taken a sim baring no# 058-9125744. From your sales person "MR.SAAD(055.6007341)" As per the sales person the sim was given in offer. And as per your sales person there'll  no charges upto 30-6-2017. And further i recive a message from DU company that the free trail offer will be continue upto 7-7-2017. It means my bill will be genrated from 8-7-2017. 

But i was shocked when i check in the system on 10-7-2017. The bill was AED.80.00. If the bill is AED.80.00 for 8/9/10-7-2017. Better you cancle my number in the system or advice me where shall i go to sortout the metter.

(AND NOW YOUR SALES PERSON MR.SAAD IS NOT RESPONDING MY CALL)

Kindly Contact Me on this number. 055-5651021 / 055-1919064 

New Contributor

my du number 0524798612 , i want to deactivate my  50aed 300mb data bundle

plz tell me how to deactivate

New Contributor

my number 0524798612, i want to deactivate my 50aed 300mb data bundle , plz tell how to deactivate 

Hi @AHMADALI0321

Your Smart Plan 150 was activated on 22/06/2017 & the monthly charges begin from the activation date
Could you provide us a written statement showing that "there'll  no charges upto 30-6-2017", so we can forward the matter to the relevant team?

Thanks,

Miutwakil

Was this helpful?

Hi @hiren19871

May we have in a private message your full name, company's name & P.O. Box?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

mu name : hirenkumar i patel

my user id        :    raghunandan tharoor

service id   :    0524798612

tariff plan   :  primier plan d

account number :  4.1672.20

company          : trinity engineering

po box no     :  8807