online chat

Frequent Contributor

online chat

du should start accepting online live text chat with customers , trouble shoot and resolve their issues on the spot

Tags (1)
469 REPLIES
Super Contributor

Re: online chat

I already suggested it long time back. No one responded Smiley Happy I hope because of the large customer base practically it is bit hard to handle that. 

Thank You,
Was my reply helpful? or Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution and give a Kudos !
Regards
-Anjula Malshan-
Community Manager

Re: online chat - Status changed to: We're reviewing it

New Contributor

hello

Hi @saqarjoy

Please note voice/video calls (VoIP) are blocked in compliance with the UAE’s Telecommunication Regulations that allow VoIP services to be provided in the country only by licensed telecom operators.

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

hi 

New Contributor

Hello Sir,

My name is Rajendra and mobile number is 0556951519 when I recharge my balance then automatically balance reduce from main balance so I tried to contact customer service to solve my problem but operator option comes only in Arabic language. Could you pls  change operater language in Urdu in my so number that it gonna be easy to talk with Du operater.

your immediate action regarding my problem would be highly  appreciated.

Regards.

Rajendra

Aj
du Employee

Hii Rajendra, Sorry we dont have Urdu language in dubai customer support. Arabic, Malayalam, Hindi, Bangali, English language are available, However as i can check we already changed your language into hindi. Thank you for contacting us.!!
New Contributor

Hi

When i put balance in my number after some time i see it there is nothing. Kindly if any thing is activated by me kindly deactivate it. Thanks

Occasional Visitor

Dear 

I want cancel my account 

But i am not in UAE