You can transfer your credit from your du line (Prepaid) to International numbers in nine countries by following these steps:
- Send an SMS with the keyword 'SEND' to short code 1700 and follow instructions.
- You will be prompted to enter the International mobile number where you want to transfer the credit. Please make sure that the mobile number is typed in the correct format i.e. country code followed by the mobile number. E.g. 919XXXXXXXX or 00919XXXXXXXXX
- Then you have to choose from one of the four available transfer amounts that you would like to transfer by replying 1, 2, 3 or 4.
- After that, you will be asked to confirm the transaction and you need to reply with 1 to confirm or 0 to cancel.
- Once the transaction is successful, both the sender and the receiver will get an SMS notification.
- Transfer of credit will take a maximum of 10 minutes to deliver the top up.
- There is no additional service charge for International Top up service.
- You can only transfer from your More Time balance and unlimited balance, if you have Easy or Extra social plan.
- The International number recipient should be a prepaid subscriber.