international balance transfer

I want to international balance transfer from du to Bangladesh
13 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: international balance transfer

I want to international balance transfer for Pakistan

Hello @AliKhan18,

You can transfer your credit from your du line (Prepaid) to International numbers in nine countries by following these steps:

1. Send an SMS with the keyword 'SEND' to short code 1700 and follow instructions.
  2. You will be prompted to enter the International mobile number where you want to transfer the credit. Please make sure that the mobile number is typed in the correct format i.e. country code followed by the mobile number. E.g. 919XXXXXXXX or 00919XXXXXXXXX
  3. Then you have to choose from one of the four available transfer amounts that you would like to transfer by replying 1, 2, 3 or 4.
  4. After that, you will be asked to confirm the transaction and you need to reply with 1 to confirm or 0 to cancel.
  5. Once the transaction is successful, both the sender and the receiver will get an SMS notification.
  6. Transfer of credit will take a maximum of 10 minutes to deliver the top up.
  7. There is no additional service charge for International Top up service.
  8. You can only transfer from your More Time balance and unlimited balance, if you have Easy or Extra social plan.
  9. The International number recipient should be a prepaid subscriber.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Dear DU Representative,

I transfered balance in Pakistan on 12-03-2018 [AED-49 with PKR-1000] in JAZZ Mobile but my brother received just PKR-750/- except promotional data and amount. Please fix it 

Adnan Bashir

Hi @adnanrwp712

Would you please share the concerned number in private to further assist you?

Thanks

Abdulrazaq 

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi Can you Send me any contact no to call you.

Hi @adnanrwp712

please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives

Thanks
Abdulrazaq

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

I transferred balance to my friend in KSA 10 sar = 13.99 aed we both received a massage that transfaring is completed they cut 13.99 from my account but my friend his balance remain 0
New Contributor

رمز العملية 638827576
Established Member

Hi @adnanrwp712

There is a sales tax in Pakistan of 25% which is why the recipient got 750 instead of 1000