Hi, I just want to ask why I can't buy gems anymore in mobile legends using du. it shows "not eligible". It just happened this 2018. Last year I can pay using my credit balance. Attached image for reference.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Please provide us with the concerned number along with, your full name & date of birth in a private message so we can check and assist you better.
hello i am suffering the same problem it says that the currnecy is in usd not aed and for somereason du is not elgible.
My number is 0551529059 pls hlp ASAP
Hi. actually, it's still not fixed. Hopefully, today will fix the issue regarding the subject. How about you? Dit it fixed?
Hello @JankMan, please note that you wouldn't be able to purchase apps as long as it's not by UAE currency. Thanks
We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.
For account specific related inquiries, you can:
I think I found the solution.
You need to clear all your Google Play (Games, Services, Store) data on your mobile device.
*Take note: Please make sure that your MLBB Account is bounded to your account first in order to avoid account loss.
I'm using android device and here are the steps. hope it will helped.
1. Go to Settings -> Applications
2. Go to Google Play Games -> Storage (under usage info) and tap "Clear Data".
3. Once the data is cleared, go back again to Applications.
4. Go to Google Play Services -> Storage (under usage info) -> Manage Storage and tap "Clear All Data" and do Step 3.
5. Go to Google Play Services for Instant.. -> Storage (under usage info) and tap "Clear Data" and do Step 3.
6. Go to Google Play Store -> Storage (under usage info) and tap "Clear Data".
Now, once all data are cleared, open your "Mobile Legends" Application.
Since all Google play data are cleared, you will start with creating new IGN (in-game name) but don't worry. If your account is bounded, there will be no problem. You just need to play it until the "switch account" is enabled. That's why binding your account is a must.
Hope it helped. Happy Gaming!!!
IGN: Omya Kaboom