block sim card online

t12
New Contributor

Re: block sim card online

I need to block my sim card.

Hello @t12,

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hi sir good afternoon i am my hometown nd i lost the sim so plzz can u block my number my number is (+971557943299) plzz can u block my sim

Hi @HamzaMaeCatigan

We would like to inform you that the du community is not for account specific inquiries (e.g. usage information) and we will no longer be able to answer any account specific related questions.

For account specific related inquiries, you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

my name is Tapan Chakma date of birth 2|8\1988 from india for more than two years am using this mobile number 971558477976 but i lost ma this number its been one month so pls block this number thnk u so much for ur sirvice

Highlighted
New Contributor

hai sir pls block this number it was stolen last month actually am so scared bcoz it had been registered by ma emirates id my name is Tapan chakma date of birth is 8\2\1988 am indian number is 0558477976

Hi how are you 00971547664901
Help