I never got my order from du online shop

SOLVED
Established Member

Re: I never got my order from du online shop

One word..One of the worst online shopping experience. I wonder how would be your network coverage???

I placed an order of prepaid Sim card 6 days ago, with a promise of a delivery in 24 hours. Despite of 100 of calls and emails to customer care and Online shop there is no response.

I believe you should finish these services as It is only adding bad name to your brand.

My order number is 56267

New Contributor

Hi, Good Morning, Order CM0000001747

I upgraded my sim plan 0528848824 with a device, that was estimated/supposed to be delivered yesterday (Nov. 6, 2018), I just want to confirm or  make sure that our order is legit or will be received, I can track it online, that's why I'm confused if its real or no. I just want to confirm if my order is existing.

New Contributor

Re: Hi, Good Morning, Order CM0000001747

Hi ms patricia. We have the same issue. i want to know if you received your device?

Occasional Visitor

Re: Hi, Good Morning, Order CM0000001747

Great article....

New Contributor

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS

can u send us a phone number we can call cuz i waited 1 month to gdt reply for an email which i dont wabt to wait anothrr month.. i just wsnt to get my order
New Contributor

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS

Not helpful, what will be heopful is thst u port the message that took me ab hiur to type and disappeared by somekind kf magjc