I never got my order from du online shop

SOLVED

Re: I never got my order from du online shop

Hi @AlexandraWish

As per the feedback received from the relevant team, the request has been forwarded to finance for verification. If approved the order will be processed and the handset will be delivered in 2 – 3 working days.

Thanks

Jacob

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi I never received my order my ref# 28945

Hi @Jaidee

Could you provide us more details about the nature of the order along with your number in a private message, so we can forward it to the relevant team?

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi there,
I have had no contact since placing my order 2 days ago.
I emailed onlineshop@du.ae yesterday but still have no response.
Order number SIM113080

Hello @Brownd76,

We have extended the details to the concerned department and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS

Hey 

I am also searching for du shopping.

Best regards

Cyberops

Established Member

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS

Yeah i agree with you .

i love i phones ....Smiley Happy

I am working at jntcargo 

Hello Mohamed,

I did exactly the below but despite having several emails & calls, no one is acknowleding the eimail or responding. Very unprofessional

I am going through the same situation.

No one called back. I sent a few emails, did a lot of calls but no update. This is very unprofessional and the customer service is really bad for not being able to follow it through. However, the situation is different if you do not pay on time, customer service will call you every day twice, thrice asking for payments!

Established Member

Super Visa is an opportunity for parents and grandparents of Canadian Citizens and Permanent Residence holders, which is also called Multiple Entry Visa or Visitor Visa. Its duration is about 10 years or before one month of expiry date of passport of visitor. Meanwhile, who got super visa can live in Canada at least for 2 years. The dominant feature of super visa is less processing time than other visas.

The rudimentary prerequisite for Super Visa is Letter of Invitation, which includes few basic information of visitor as well as the person who is sponsoring ...such as Full name, DOB, Address and phone number, relation to the person, main motive of that trip, time period for visit, the particular region where the person will live and management of expenses.

For more information contact@ +1 (587) 718-8001

TheSuperVisa.Com provides Super Visa Insurance,Visitor Insurance & all types of Insurance services in Calgary Canada