I never got my order from du online shop

SOLVED

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS

@mai1montes

Hi Maila,

Unfortunately I can’t confirm that as it's always on first come first serve basis Smiley Sad please revisit or any other du store to check the availability of the device.

Thank you for your understanding,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Re: I never got my order from du online shop

Please help me with my order which I placed 2 weeks ago! I literally contact du everyday and they give me excuses like email here and there. The number I ordered with is '0501983132' and the reference number is 'SIM38246'. Please at least give me some information about it.
New Contributor

I have placed my order on 27th of october for an Iphone 7 plus 128 GB black and I still didn't recieve it.

can you tell me by when will the iphone 7 plus restock?

Sorry to lean that @FarooqAhmed

Kindly provide us the Order number in a private messahe so we can check with the concerned team.

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Established Member

Hello everyone

can i find any du online shopping facility in India or in UK ?

best regards

angellily

Tags (1)

Hello @AngelLily

You can check our online store via http://www.du.ae/personal/mobile/phones-and-tablets & our services are limited with UAE only.

Thanks

Nasser

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

Hello , can u please follow up with my delivery status , its been 10 days since i signed the contract . 

R60588314A1

New Contributor

Hello , can u please follow up with my delivery status , its been 10 days since i signed the contract . 

R60588314A1

Tags (1)
Community Manager

Hi @AlexandraWish

Can you share with us more details about what are you expecting to be delivered? is it a smart-Phone or home Internet service or package? so I can deliver your request and inquiry to the right team.

Thank you for contacting us.

New Contributor

Hello , thank you for your reply .
I have ordered iphone 7 and signed the contract with Du for the package . Unfortunately Du is not delivering on time as per their website (7-10days) . There is no telephone number to follow up for the delivery status , very bad custumer survice ... As of now my sim is getting half of the package minutes and data and the rest i will start recieving upon phone artival . I have finished my minutes and data as of now and i am getting charged over my bill , bz Du is delaying their work .
My ref number is :
SIM46334
And phone number:
0526XXXX23