I never got my order from du online shop

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Contributor

I never got my order from du online shop

I bought a smart plan + sim card 2 weeks ago from du online store and it supposed to be delivered within 3 days!! When I followed up from customer service155, they advised to go to du store and when I went to du store they advised to call 155!!!

35 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: I never got my order from du online shop

Hi @hryousefi ,

To follow up on your order from the du online shop, I need your order details (reference number / plan details / etc.)

You can also write to onlineshop@du.ae with your order reference number to ask about your order status.

In general, and for online orders from du;

Once you have successfully placed your order through our online shop, you will receive a confirmation email with your order reference number. An agent will then contact you within 24hours to confirm your order, and update you more about the product/service.

The courier agent may contact you again within 24- 48 hours for delivery. If you were not able to take delivery after the second attempt, please contact us at onlineshop@du.ae to rearrange delivery time.

Regards,

@Mohamed 

New Contributor

i give order 10 sepetemerb but not get the device yet SIM18315.my numer 0501843127 even i converted my number to du really disapointed from du service ,

Community Manager

Hi @khan-1990

I have escalated your inquiry to the concerned department and I have been confirmed that you will receive a call shortly.

Kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience caused and thank you for contacting us.

Occasional Contributor

رد: I never got my order from du online shop

Same here i didnt receive my iphone 7 plus till now i preorder from 2 weeks ago and they ask to call 155 and when u call they tell u go to store and when send to shoponline@du.ae no response and if you want to cancel the order no one can take actione
New Contributor

رد: I never got my order from du online shop

going thru exactly the same situation
Occasional Contributor

I have been told "escalated" many times but u have real issue with the service and the issue is the availabilty of the phone which u cant admit it
New Contributor

Re: IPHONE 7 PLUS

Please can you reserved for me IPHONE 7 PLUS 256 GB color black, metalic silver  or gold or  IPHONE 7 256GB same color in IPHONE 7 i need only one please bcos i got already your sim card plan its been 3weeks now  i still did not get  IPHONE 7 plus can reserved it for me when there is already stock came and kindly inform me i will take it as soon as you have the stock, thanks.

Hi @mai1montes

If you've already placed an order, could you share the order number with me in a private message so I can forward it to the relevant team?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Hi Mutwakil, This is the account number 1.34385282 when i get  the sim card plan i take that because i need the IPHONE 7 PLUS but that  time i take that plan theres no stock of iphone 7 plus in the mall of  the emirates, so please can you check it the iphone 7plus 256 GB color black, metalic  or silver  and reserved for me if the stock came just only one iphone 7plus  anyone of that color i mentioned,  Thanks. maila