How to talk to du customer service representative

New Contributor

Re: How to talk to du customer service representative

Yes , what kind of service du is providing now a days ???
They are deducting money without any calls or activation.i have been facing this problem for last three months.every months du is deducting 10 dirham 12 dirham as the name of third party activation but i did not activated any third party activation.and now i did recharge 25AED yesterday but now today i checked balance , that was 18 AED and du deducted 7AED without any call any activation.after i made a three minutes call and again deducted 5AED for three minutes call that should be only 1.20AED.can some one tell me what is going on in du ???
New Contributor

My number is 0529730523.du is deducting money every month without any reason as the name of third party activation as i did but i did not activated any one..today also deducted 7AED without any reason.and for three minutes pakistan call du deducted 5AED , that shuld be 1.25 or 1.30AED.can u tell me somthingabout this plz ??
New Contributor

Hi
New Contributor

I need my sim pin and puck code can you help ma?

i am trying but there is no option to talk to customer care rep.
please tell me that what option is select for talk to ur team.
or call me at my number 055-3964805

i have two du sim when i recharge its automatically waste my balance i dont know what wroung here.
055-3964805

055-6711697

Established Member

How to talk to du customer service representative

am trying but there is no option to talk to customer care rep.
please tell me that what option is select for talk to ur team.
or call me at my number 055-1850149

I already tried to call Du customer service,but I can't reach for talking the du customer service representatives.how I can talk with customer care

pls call me on my mobile!! ASAP 0582547608

Occasional Visitor

Hi

someone call me from mobile No-052-5529249 and said you win a cash prize from dubai duty free. further said please call us back from your number and we will assist you that how you get this prize. i will not apply in any competition and i know its a fake call. i try many times at du help line but their is no option to select for representative. please assisst where i complaint about this. i already send one email on  fc@du.ae

kindly assist that when i get feedback from this email.