How to talk to du customer service representative

How to talk to du customer service representative

Hi,

Can anyone tell how to reach du customer service representative? I did try to reach using 155 number from Du sim card. But there is no such option.

Thanks

18 REPLIES

Re: How to talk to du customer service representative

Hello @Farrukhhammad2018

you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you.

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

Is there anyone alive in the customer service centre or whether the Du service provider closed down their services centre permanently. There is no option available to talk with any .......... Representative

Hello @Ansu1314,

Please dial 155 from your mobile to speak to one of our Consumer Customer Service Representatives or 188 to speak to one of our Enterprise Customer Service Representatives, or you can mention your inquiry here and we'll assist you.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

You are feeding wrong info and thus looting public money. Why don't you clearly mention that du call center services has been pulled off and not just giving different options (155,188,135..) I had a balance of more than AED 200 and I activated data offer valued AED 105. Now there is only 0.13 balance in my account. Please call me 0556476220.
New Contributor

Also I have 0 data now. Can I have a reply from you guys please.

Dear @jeevanjc,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thank you

Was this helpful?
New Contributor

You can try tel:+971-4-390-5555 or opening a ticket on http://www.du.ae/personal/helpandsupport/contact-us

Hope this helps ;-)
Ben
Established Member

I am trying to reach 155 to talk to customer service representative but there is no such option to speak. I have been recharging my account and the credit is just flushed. My mobile number is 00971522920282 and dob is 13th august . I want you to contact me on 00971559852030 asap and inquire me about my issue. Thanks.
Community Manager

Hi @MohammadJunaid

Kindly accept my apology but we can no longer support any account related inquiries, because we don't have the access to the system anymore.

The credit deduction might be caused by a third-party subscription, you need to either contact support or login to MyAccount or visit one of du store.

The options given below are the ones I suggested with a link to each one:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Hope I answered your question and provided you with the support needed, thank you for contacting us