Half million dirhams and an iphone7

New Contributor

Half million dirhams and an iphone7

Someone called me with this number +971563XXXX46,saying that its a du representative.The caller told me that i won a half million dirhams and an iphone7,he said to check the number of my simcard and call them if its correct, so i check and the information is correct. I didn't call them back because i was thinking it was just a scam. It is true or fake?Thank you.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Half million dirhams and an iphone7

Hi @Shai

We are not currently running a competition for half a million dirhams so this is most likely a scam. 

I will make sure to deliver the number to @duSupport team and they will check the source of the call.

Thank you for sharing this with us, we will make sure to block them immediately once its confirmed.

Established Member

I got the same calll from number 971582673715 they said that I won one and half million dirmahs and ask me about my bank account detail or debit card number after I refused to give it, saying that if its true then will come and collect the cheque by myself lady instently change her voice said that if I will not give she will cancel my winning and will choose sone one else, some total b...**bleep**.Du kindly make some acctin regarding this !!!!!!!!

Occasional Visitor

+971582673715
I also got a call and they told me that u won half million and iPhone. I have them wrong account number and they cut immediately. Fraud people. Why still du or Etisalat not taking any action on the number. Since they r playing more than a year