Please deactivate all my subscribed services on prepaid plan

New Contributor

Please deactivate all my subscribed services on prepaid plan

Please deactivate all subsription on my mobile phone ,

Cancel all the auto renewal packs and data packs and pls activate data saver facility so that data does not work without a data plan and take away all my balance...

i dont need any service apart from calls and sms ...... Pls understand and now you are simply taking the money for a service which i am not using 

Phone : 971508336518 .... Recently i migrated from Ethisalat to Du

5 REPLIES

Re: Please deactivate all my subscribed services on prepaid plan

Hello @Nibin2017,

We couldn't see any active subscription under your line. To activate the Data Credit Protection feature, please dial *135*11# & follow the instructions. Kindly note that there needs to be an active Data Bundle, to activate the feature.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
Occasional Visitor

hi please check my mobile as always use to finish the balance.0521823735
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

hi please deactivate all active subscription in my prepaid account. my number is 0521823735
New Contributor

what a stupid answer!! did you understand deactivate??? than activate??? read carefully and give us solutions we don't need extra charges!!

Dear @CassMicah,

The du community is to exchange general information about du’s products, and it’s a great place to get answers from your fellow members. If you get stock you can always get more help from du’s Support portal.

For account specific related inquiries (e.g. usage information) you can:

• Access My Account which allows you to view and manage billing, usage and offer information
  • Download the du app for IOS or Android - helps you manage your accounts on the go.
  • If you cannot find the answer on the community, try du Support.
  • Call Support.

Thanks

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.