How to deactivate giga play service?

New Contributor

How to deactivate giga play service?

I need to de-activate the GIGA play service from my account (Mob:0525745909), it deduct daily 3 AED from my account. 

Please help..........

18 REPLIES

Re: How to deactivate giga play service?

Hi @Irshadpottengal

please note that the service its already deactivated on 25-Feb-2018.

Thanks

Obaid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Please deactivate my giga play in my cp no. 0521886016. I did'nt subscribe in the giga play. Always deduct me 3aed/ day. Please do an action on that!

Hello @rhvergara_73, please note that 3rd party SMS is deactivated now and we've refunfded your account with 15 AED as an exception for one time. Thanks

Ali

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Please deactivate giga play service, my number is 0522737147. I didn't subscribe to it but it still deduct 3 AED daily when ever i recharge.

Please deactivate my giga play in my cp no. 0524765277. I did'nt subscribe in the giga play. Always deduct me 3aed/ day. Please do an action on that!
New Contributor

Pls deactivate giga play from mym account mob:05578684319 it deducts aed 3dhms daily.
Please help,
New Contributor

Please deactivate giga play in my account mob:0557868319 it deducts aed 3drms daily

Please help..

you can deactivate it by first sending "STOP" to 5556 then they will ask for confirmation then you send "QUIT" and you won't lose dirhams when sending those messages.

New Contributor

Pls deactivate giga play from mym account mob:0557868319 it deducts aed 3dhms daily.
Please help