Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

SOLVED
New Contributor

Re: Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

Thank you sir
New Contributor

Is my problem fixed or i need to send my number again?

du Employee

Hi,

Kindly provide your number through private message for us to assist you further.

Regards,
Jubair.
New Contributor

How to deactivate all your currently activated services in prepaid connection.My balance is being deducted automatically. waiting for ur rply thnx

du Employee

Hi Taimur,

We have checked your number and found that Post call notification is active. As a result, after every call you make, you are charged 1fils per notification. You can unsubscribe it by dialing *135*50# and then option 2.
Furthermore we see that your mobile data services are on and you are being charged from the normal balance, thus we would request you kindly purchase a data bundle or turn of your mobile/cellular data in order to avoid being charged.

Regards,
Jubair
New Contributor

i am facing similar problems, always my balance is being deduvted. Can i get solution. pls

du Employee

Hi,

We have checked your number and found a 3rd Party service named "Secret Box" is active on your number. As a result, you were charged AED9 per week. We have already deactivated the service.
Besides that, Post call notification is also active, as a result, after every call you make, you are charged 1fils per notification. You can unsubscribe it by dialing *135*50# and then option 2.

Regards,

Jubair
New Contributor

Good day mr jubair. Can you pls help me deactivate all those unwanted subscription that is charging me everyday.... it would be a great relief for me if you can help me on this matter.. thanx in advance..

du Employee

Hi Elrose,

We have checked your number and found three active 3rd Party services namely "Video World -Daily","International Pop Monthly WAP","Famous pop stars" and "Best of Hollywood Weekly WAP" .
We have already deactivated these services, and you will no longer get charged for those services.

Regards,
Jubair.
New Contributor

Hi pls deactivate all the services activated in.
Regards
Ram Babu Lamichhane