Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

SOLVED
du Employee

Re: Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

Hello shahbaz

well all 3rd party services are deactivated for your number.

regards

Raheel khalid

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
New Contributor

Hello!

I would like to deactivate any du package I have. Everytime I reload,Its eating ALL my balance!!!I really need ur big help! my no; 0528369009. please cancel 3rd party services.
New Contributor

Hello sir!!!

Chris here again,please be very kind to reply asap! Becuase I cannot use this no.to call.since everytime I reload all my balance is gone. i already spent 200aed. Hope you can reply back to me within this day. Im thinking of buying other sim .
Trusting your service.
chris
du Employee

hello chris25

i have checked your account. there is no unnecessary dedudction in your account. you have been charged for the calls and text messages you have sent along with the internet usage without any data bundle. so you got charged for 32fils for 32kb.
if you have any further clariffication kindly let us know.
regards
Raheel k
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
New Contributor

Hello mr raheeed!

tnx for the reply, i have my own internet in my home...thats y i was bothered becoz du deducting my balance even though i did not used my mobile data...maybe it's automatic...kindly assist me.tnx!!!
Established Member

Hello,

i recharged yesterday my prepaid account with 50aed. Today my more credit balance is 0 aed even though i didn't give any call nor sent any sms. It is not the first time it is happening to me ! Now what should i do ? Should i deactivate any services ? But which service can cost 50 aed every 24hour ?!

Thanx for your help.

my phone # 055 108 16 18

New Contributor

My mobile no is 97152*******
I want to deactivate my all subscribe plans
Thank you

New Contributor

Dear sir/madam

Daily 1 Dhs Getting Charged to My Accounts For The Du Music Store Which I Never Subscribed.
My Mobile Number Is 0097152*******

Please Unsubscribe This Service With Immediate Effect
Thanks

du Employee

Hello juliaF
hope you are doing well.
i have checked your details and you did a voucher recharge last night for aed 50dhs in more credit which gave u extra credit and then you opted for data bundle 300mb and you recieved 600mb as double data promotion. during the whole thing what you forgot to do was to turn your data off.i believe that you thought that once you have opted for data bundle its going to be active but you should have switched off your data session for the data bundle to be enabled. so in this confusion and missunderstanding you have lost your balance.
regards
Raheel khalid
Was this helpful?
regards,
Raheel k
du Employee

Hello hrtdxb16872
i am working on your query and will get back to you asap. kindly be patient and i am following up with the concern team.

regards
Raheel khalid
Was this helpful?
regards,
Raheel k