Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

SOLVED
860 REPLIES
Honored Contributor

Re: Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

Hi @poorvank1 ,

To be able to assist you, I need to get more details on what specific services you have on your prepaid plan. If you can provide more details, that would be great.

In the meantime, you can always call 155 and get a summary of your subscribed services and deactivate the needed.

Regards,

@Mohamed 

Occasional Visitor

Asalam o aliqum \

Hi. Sir

I want to deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan . my balance automaticly low.

please cansider . my no is 055-6531449.

thanks

New Contributor

Hi,
I am facing the same problem.
If i recharege, all money will be gone imideately. Pls give me a solution.
My no is - 055****64

du Employee

hello jafran
i have deactivated the 3rd party services activated on your number because of which you lost 3dhs. if you still face any issues regarding deduction kindly inform us.

regards
raheel khalid
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
New Contributor

Hello sir,
My problem is also same like as jafran..it deducted my balance And I don't know how..plz help me..
My mobile number- 05*****15
Thanks..

du Employee

Hello sandip,

upon checking your number i have found out that you have a 3rd party service activated on your number which is called the cooking content. its charging you 3dhs if you would like me to deactivate the service kindly reply back.

regards
Raheel khalid
Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on accept as solution if it answers your query.
regards,
Raheel k
New Contributor

Hello Sir,
First of all thank you very much for replying me back and yaa I want to deactivate the service..once again thank you very much for your help and I really appreciate it..
Thanks..
du Employee

Hello sandip
thanks for the confirmation. i have deactived the 3rd party service.
have a nice day
regards
Raheel Khalid
Was this helpful?
regards,
Raheel k
Occasional Contributor

hiii sir i want to unsubscribe all activate plan my balance automatically deducted plz unsubscribe all plan my no is 052*******