Non stop data prepaid

Non stop data prepaid

I cannot register in non stop bundle for 1 month. It seems that *135*4# is not working. How can i register to monthly non stop 25
7 REPLIES

Re: Non stop data prepaid

Hi @Karen1

May we have your number in a private message along with a snapshot of the error you get when you try to activate the bundle?

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hai

Hai,
I need to social unlimited plan for one month in 40 aed..then I will send the msg.its has on activate to daily social package for 2 aed

How to activate the month of social unlimited data package 40 aed
Highlighted

Hello @Arunagiri

plese note that to activate the AED 40 Extra Social Small Monthly bundle that gives you 100MB Data, 60 Flexi Minutes & 1GB Social Data (to access Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, BBM and LinkedIn), dial *135#, then reply 2 for Extra Social bundles then choose 'Extra Social Small'. To check your bundle remaining balance, dial *135#, reply 2 then reply 1. Thank you
Note: the Flexi Minutes can be used for Inernational Calls to these countries only List

Thanks

Omar

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Plz can anyone say is there is any nonstop data monthly package from du

Hi @NiseniSeyasna

Unfortunately, there are no "nonstop data monthly package"
You can check our:
- New Pay As You Go Bundles

- Monthly Data Bundles

You could also dial *055# from your prepaid line to check the available data offers

Thanks,
Mutwakil

Was this helpful?