New Contributor

Re: Deactivate all subscribed services on prepaid plan

My also have some problem ple help me everyday 3 gone
New Contributor

My mobile num 0529867142

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dear kindly deactivate my all activated services, when i recahrge my account its reverse automatically.  My number is 0555293565

Thank You!

Regards,

Sampath

Good day
Dear sir/mad
I want to deactivate all subscribe services on my post paid plan. I need my previous package only. Because yesterday I received a message about 300 package but this is selected by mistake. So I need privies 150 are plan.
This is my number 0525016320
Highlighted
Established Member

good day sir i jeffrey valeriano would like to deactivate my smartplan 150 and my number is 0551031895 smartplan 150 because i just want a sim and the agent just gave it for free with a smart watch without me knowing that i am subscribe to a so called smartplan bundle 150 and as far as i know sir the plan is qualified only to the person in which salary is above 2500 aed and my salary is much greater lower than that so i hereby for you to help me in unsubcribing to the so called promo bundle and besides sir im not using that sim nor the smart watch either, hoping to grant me my request and pls contact me on the number im using right now is 0528365764    sincerly jeffrey valeriano

New Contributor

please deactivate all active services/3rd party services  except data pack.  0524xxx886,

because automatically the balance has deducted in my mobile balance day by day, please check and fix this problem.

New Contributor

New Contributor

Dear kindly deactivate my all activated services, when i recahrge my account its reverse automatically.  My number is 0524XXX886, please do the needful soon...

Established Member

Hi this is my number 0555XXXX06 plz plz unsubscribe all pakages from my number

New Contributor

Please deactive Exchange Rate service for this number 0553112927
Tags (1)