Ports blocked

New Contributor

Re: Ports blocked

Hello,

I have the same issue with my setup.

Purchased my ring device from Carrefour.

Please do advise when the technical team might resolve the issue.

Regards

Hello @SiddharthDabrai,

Please provide us with the concerned account number along with, your full name, date of birth & more details about the issue in a private message so we can check and assist you better.

Thank you,

Ali

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Problem still exists. I'm reporting it since 2 months to DU and nothing happened since that time. It works properly on Etisalat (checked) so will be switching from DU to Etisalat.

Occasional Contributor

I am experiencing the same problem...

Hello @moebde,

Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.

Hello @CharlieBravo,

We are in a close follow up with the concerned team and will update you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Mahmoud

Was this helpful?
Occasional Contributor

there is no update ??

why its taking so long

New Contributor

I sent across the private message with my details as requested but did not get any response to that either. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I am also still waiting ..it is a sip protocol that is blocked, Ring and du are trying to resolve it since It works on Etisalat, still not working on du, I don’t know why it’s taking that long to fix
Occasional Contributor

so DU ? there is no replay or anything ??

if not im going to change to etisalat

Thank you