Pathetic customer service

Occasional Contributor

Pathetic customer service

Not only is the customer service extremely poor, the attitude of the call center agents is pathetic and their managers are worse.

Neither there is any sense of TAT nor any value for commitments. There is practically no way to escalate, as if the senior management isnt even interested to hear about whats happening at the ground level.

Request for relocation of services 6 days ago, and they said withing 24 hours someone would call back, called a few times and also sent a follow up email and all of them committed to 'personally' look at getting a revert within 1 hour. Neither the 24 hours nor the 1 hour has yet happend. 

extremely dissatisfied.

Mayank

5 REPLIES
New Contributor

Re: Pathetic customer service

Got to agree, they are awful. Badly trained and poorly led. Zero flexibility, zero communication skills. Completely unhelpful.

i have no idea what this website is for either.

All in all a waste of time. 

I highly recommend Virgin.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

if only there was an option for Home services..

Occasional Contributor

Community Manager

HI @mayank79 @Csharry1

Kindly accept our apology for the inconvenience caused, unfortunately we cannot provide any account related support on the community, but I will make sure to deliver your feedback to the concerned department.

Now for the home services option, kindly can you share with me more details?

Thank you and I hope you're having a great Sunday.

Occasional Contributor

Hi @AhmedM.. I have requested to move my home services from JVC to JLT on 1st Oct (fixedline number 045547323) however still no action after repeated calls and email to customer care..
BR
Mayank