New Home Service Request

SOLVED

Re: New Home Service Request - 25 days Delay Internet connection

Hi @artee29

As per the feedback received from the concerned team, you've been contacted & the visit is scheduled on 16/07/2017.

Kindly confirm

Thanks,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.
New Contributor

Yes I have received the call. I hope this is really confirmed as the last time they promised to come did not happened. It's more than a month now from the request date. Thanks.

New Contributor

Got a call again yesterday confirming the visit from your technician in the morning today (Jul 16). Its 11:00am now and still no technician. I filed a leave from my job for the second time so I can accommodate the people visiting our place. I will wait till 1pm and see what happens.
New Contributor

OK, your guy came and checked our room, he said that the Etiselat box needs to be accessible for them so he can do the connection. Apparently they need to connect directly to the my neigbor's Etiselat box before they can install the connection, meaning my neighbor should be present during the visit which nobody told us. The technician is asking why nobody told us. Well I dont know. Again misinformed and again another day wasted. Applied last June 8 and untill now there is no connection. The technician gave me options, either have my own cable connected to my neigbors Etiselat box to my house and call you guys again to comeback or pay Etiselat to have them do that. Really this has been a lenghty process and we have waited too long for your 8mbs connection. For this reason tell us how to cancel this order please.

Highlighted

Sorry to learn that @artee29

Kindly allow us to check the matter with the relevant team

Thank you,

Mutwakil

Was this helpful?
Show your support and give kudos if you find my reply helpful or press on Solved if it answers your query.