Cancellation of Home Services

Established Member

Re: Cancellation of Home Services

hello, 

we are facing the same problem since we are moving in the next week. we have a du home package with 1 TV and 2 Wi-Fi connections. we need to cancel these subscriptions to move immediately... what do you suggest is the easiet way possible to do this? should we visit a help center? should we try it online?

Occasional Visitor

Kindly I've got a big issue with the cancellation and nobody helped, it goes like this:

1- I asked to cancel the subscription, been asked to pay 700 AED cancellation fees

2- Somebody called earlier to offer a premium channels add on with extra fees on the contract and I agreed

3- The current state is that the contract is for 2 years, they said it is due to the add on, and nobody clarified that.

4- I've been charged for the add on but it has never been activated.

5- now they are advising it is related to technical team as it didn't work, and the billing team will check for a refund after the technical team says their word.

in a nutshel;

I need to cancel the contract, nobody advised the add on will create a new contract for 2 years, the add on never worked "and staff confirmed that" they are talking about a refund but the contract will remain as is.

I requested for complaints to call me at a specific time due to security at my job I don't have access to my mobile, they called in a totally different time. I called back to check for updates, been advised no updates yet.

Ticket references: 112111143619 - 1121307472674 - 1121780237542

no update for almost a month now.

New Contributor

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to cancel my home services and I have found it very difficult to get information about the procedure. I am leaving the UAE in two days and am hoping you can assisst me in this matter.

Best Regards.

Petar

New Contributor

Hi i was trying to cancel the home internet services, can you please guide. please help.

Rahul Ranjan Singh

DOB  - 15.01.1986

rathore4you@gmail.com

Established Member

im facing the same issues here. no option for cancellation home services when i gave a call. what wrong every one posted same issues here.

please help me

my acct no 1.19989488

email shahrulaszuan@gmail.com

Occasional Visitor

Hi, 

Facing the same issue.

I cancelled my application even after call center agent insisted. But they still send the technician to my home so i just go ahead as the kids already seen him in my house and i dont want to be my children's enemy. I was told 100dhs cancellation plus 20dhs per remaining month if i cancel before 1 year is completed. But now du want me to provide proof when they have the recorded concevation and the technician who ensured above. 

Ruben

New Contributor

Hello - The Du customer service number doesn't have an option to cancel the line.

I am leaving Dubai - and I need to cancel my home services.

Can you please sort this out for me please? Account number: 1.33597404

Thanks

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I also want to cancel my services, please contact me on mathias@hatt-soner.com / +971527964795 /accnr 1.36789945

Thanks!

Mathias