Cancellation of Home Services

Established Member

Re: Cancellation of Home Services

hello, 

we are facing the same problem since we are moving in the next week. we have a du home package with 1 TV and 2 Wi-Fi connections. we need to cancel these subscriptions to move immediately... what do you suggest is the easiet way possible to do this? should we visit a help center? should we try it online?

Occasional Visitor

Kindly I've got a big issue with the cancellation and nobody helped, it goes like this:

1- I asked to cancel the subscription, been asked to pay 700 AED cancellation fees

2- Somebody called earlier to offer a premium channels add on with extra fees on the contract and I agreed

3- The current state is that the contract is for 2 years, they said it is due to the add on, and nobody clarified that.

4- I've been charged for the add on but it has never been activated.

5- now they are advising it is related to technical team as it didn't work, and the billing team will check for a refund after the technical team says their word.

in a nutshel;

I need to cancel the contract, nobody advised the add on will create a new contract for 2 years, the add on never worked "and staff confirmed that" they are talking about a refund but the contract will remain as is.

I requested for complaints to call me at a specific time due to security at my job I don't have access to my mobile, they called in a totally different time. I called back to check for updates, been advised no updates yet.

Ticket references: 112111143619 - 1121307472674 - 1121780237542

no update for almost a month now.

New Contributor

Dear Sir/Madam,

I need to cancel my home services and I have found it very difficult to get information about the procedure. I am leaving the UAE in two days and am hoping you can assisst me in this matter.

Best Regards.

Petar

New Contributor

Hi i was trying to cancel the home internet services, can you please guide. please help.

Rahul Ranjan Singh

DOB  - 15.01.1986

rathore4you@gmail.com

New Contributor

im facing the same issues here. no option for cancellation home services when i gave a call. what wrong every one posted same issues here.

please help me

my acct no 1.19989488

email shahrulaszuan@gmail.com

Occasional Visitor

Hi, 

Facing the same issue.

I cancelled my application even after call center agent insisted. But they still send the technician to my home so i just go ahead as the kids already seen him in my house and i dont want to be my children's enemy. I was told 100dhs cancellation plus 20dhs per remaining month if i cancel before 1 year is completed. But now du want me to provide proof when they have the recorded concevation and the technician who ensured above. 

Ruben

New Contributor

Hello - The Du customer service number doesn't have an option to cancel the line.

I am leaving Dubai - and I need to cancel my home services.

Can you please sort this out for me please? Account number: 1.33597404

Thanks

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Hello,

I also want to cancel my services, please contact me on mathias@hatt-soner.com / +971527964795 /accnr 1.36789945

Thanks!

Mathias

New Contributor

I'm facing that same problem. I already visited midriff city center and Al khaleej center branches but only gave number that is not working. At Al khaleej, wi have an appointment through du application but they said it is not through that option that I can cancel. They're not helping as per customer needs.
New Contributor

Hello,

I've been trying to cancel my Du Home services. I went to the Du store in Dubai Mall and was told that I have to call their customer service. 

I called the customer service number and was left on hold for 30 minutes before the line cut off twice. 

To give you a summary of my problem, Du has been charging me for services that they do not provide, channels I did not ask for, a data package I am not recieving, and now they are not even accepting my calls to cancel all of these services.

This is a disgusting mismangement of the consumers. I am planning on filing a police report as well as reaching out to every local newspaper to share my experience so that everyone in the community can be warned before ever agreeing to use Du.